Complimentary Custom Clothing Alterations And Remakes
Custom clothing can be tricky, and getting everything perfect on your first try doesn’t always happen. Don’t worry though, we’re committed to doing what we can to help you get the perfect fit. If you don’t 100% love how your custom order fits, we’re more than happy to provide a complimentary alteration or remake. We excel at making alterations and remakes quick and hassle-free. Note: In addition to complimentary alterations, custom clothing can also be returned for store credit, refunds or exchanges, subject to the Return & Exchange policy below. Effective on orders starting May 5, 2019.
Alteration and Remake Terms
- Alteration and remake requests must be initiated within 60 days of when you receive your order.
- After a remake or alteration request has been submitted, please expect 3 weeks for a remake. Bombers and t-shirts can only be remade, not altered
- In order to request an alteration or remake, you must return your original garment to Sene via a prepaid shipping label.
- Each customer is entitled to up to two complimentary remakes. One is usually enough, but you get two. Just in case.
- Customers outside of the US are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Alterations and remakes are subject to fabric stock and availability. If a fabric is no longer in stock, an alternative of equal or lesser value may be selected.
- If your body changes significantly after receiving your garment, we’re more than happy to help update your saved size. However, Sene is not responsible for remaking clothing to fit your changing body size.
- Receiving a complimentary remake on a piece of custom clothing does not disqualify you from a full refund. You’ll just need to return both the original and the remade version of the garment to us to receive a refund.
- Archive purchases are not eligible for alterations or remakes
Return & Exchange Policy
Return & Exchange Terms
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your custom order, you may return it for a full refund within 60 days of delivery. Effective on orders starting May 5, 2019.
- Custom products must be returned within 60 days of when they were delivered to qualify for a return or exchange.
- Any returns must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered in order to be returned for store credit.
- Processing time for store credit and exchanges is 3-7 business days.
- Sene is not liable for returns that are lost in transit. Customers should keep record of tracking information to minimize confusion.
- Exchanges and remakes are all subject to stock and fabric availability.
- Our return policy is not a warranty or a rental service. Products with any signs of wear will not be accepted as returns.
- Customers deemed to be abusing our return policy may be restricted from making additional purchases. Sene reserves the right to refuse to do business with any customer for any reason.
- Customers are responsible for any incurred customs duties, fees or taxes. These fees are non-refundable.
- Complimentary outbound shipping is provided for items returned for exchange and alterations for customers located outside of the US, Canada and EU, however, the customer is still responsible for any incurred customs fees or taxes.
- Archive, 2-for-1 purchases, wholesale and gift card orders are not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- All orders purchased before April 1, 2019 are not eligible for returns
Sign-up now for updates on new products, sales & discounts